Here is a FREE quilting pattern for this Halloween mini quilt! This one is called “What’s In Your Moon.”
This mini Halloween quilt would work perfectly with all of your favorite seasonal fabrics.
In addition, fat quarters and layer cakes both work wonderfully for this quilting project!
The pattern comes with complete instructions and all needed printable applique templates!
The finished quilt measures 40 inches x 40 inches.
- 3/4 yard background fabric (white)
- 1/4 yard moon fabric (yellow check)
- 1/4 yard sashing and first border fabric (green)
- 1/4 yard second border fabric (orange)
- 1 yard third border and binding fabric (black)
- Applique scraps: For the bat, pumpkin and black crow, witch’s hat and broom, and spider web and spider, and inside moons. Scraps needed are not larger than 8 x 8 inches, and some needed ones are as small as 2 x 2 inches.
- 1-1/4 yards backing
- Black floss
- Applique thread
- 40″ x 40″ batting
You will find the needed appliques on the last 7 pages of the pattern.
Image and Pattern Source: my.modafabrics.com