Do you have a scrap problem? If so, use up some of those scraps by quilting one of these bright and beautiful “Eggcellent” Easter wall quilt!
The finished size of this wall quilt is 16 inches x 16 inches, although you could make it larger by using more fabric than the pattern suggests.
Supplies needed for this project include the following:
Amazon Associate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases. This does not affect your cost for any item.
Fabric needed includes the following:
- 4 – 8 1/2 inch white squares for background
- 40 – 5 1/2 inch x 3 inch assorted scraps
- Backing fabric
Other supplies you will need for this project include:
- Aurifil 50 weight cotton thread (#2545)
- 1″ pompom for the bunny tail
- Iron (I love my Oliso Pro)
- sewing machine
- sharp scissors
- other general sewing supplies
- pattern templates
Image and Pattern Source: blog.thermoweb.com